maanantai 18. elokuuta 2014

Moonlight #1


Moonlight Magazine, issue 1 (winter 1996/1997)
Interviews:
Swordmaster
Limbonic Art
Cultus Sanguine
Bethzaida
Falkenbach
Mysticum
Dark Funeral
+reviews

Mega

Ok, let's try this sober for change, here's some light reading for you, the 1st issue of US Moonlight magazine (see what I did there?). So called humour aside this is light reading compared to Petrified 'zine as it is in much smaller size (whatever Americans substitute for A5) and 32 pages of content, a few of which contain pictures or ads. Why am I comparing this to Petrified? Because this is basically a continuation of that 'zine, with Thorns still on the helm and Lance Gifford freelancing. I don't know if they released more issues of this either and I'm not even sure where I got my copy, could it have been from some record shop? Or distro, sent as bonus or something like that? Anyways, I'm under the impression this was pretty much sent around as sort of FMP promo which might be incorrect. It's a pretty good, quick read though, I've always liked these small 'zines for some reason. The interviews vary in length quite wildly, from the very short Bethzaida one (contributed by Eric of SOM) to the very lengthy one with Blackmoon, then still with Dark Funeral. It's not Petrified, but worth checking out.

Ei kommentteja: