perjantai 18. heinäkuuta 2014

Projekt Vwreede - Promo 1994

Projekt Vwreede - Promo 1994
1) Hat till liv döljs i åtrå till de döda

RGhost / Yandex

Ok, I'm sure plenty of the followers were not much impressed with the previous post. So in the ages old tradition of Friday Night Filler (yeah it's already sat. morning but no it is not until I've slept first) here's an extremely obscure thing dubbed to me by exalted brother Grev, hail again! This is a solo project recording of Steril Vwreede who you will remember from Vålnad Ur Rymd, Near Dark and other projects I'm too drunk to recall.

Single song, rehearsal quality, I really have not too much to say about it. The sound here is more like a very low fidelity fluffy demo quality instead of the raw rehearsal sound of VUR. It's a single track so I can't really compare it much, well to be honest everything I have is Grev's data on it and even there I took the liberty of adjusting the name to what he used elsewhere. It would be nice to learn if there was anything else recorded and if this really is just as solo thing as it seems more really like a group effort. But that's what I'm working here with, and have been sitting on for a bit.

UPDATE: An anonymous reader commented that this would not be Vwreede but someone else, we await further details. See the comments on this post for more.

8 kommenttia:

GREV kirjoitti...

Velkaarn. Check you mailbox. I send some e-mail to ascoven address, but it returned back...

Anyways... you're welcome for this obscure piece of UG-Metal

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

This is not the track called "Hat till liv döljs i åtrå till de döda" - in fact not even done by Vwreede... no other ties to Sundsvall related bands from that time. I suppose it must have been a mixup from tapetrading days?
Somewhere I have the real track... really good stuff!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Grev:

I just got home, long day. Damn, hope the email's not acting up. Of course you can always use the other one too. I'll check it next.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@anon:

Is that so? Damn, that's bad news. Any idea who this could be then? I think Grev mentioned having traded with the Near Dark guys and getting this from them.

kingpossum kirjoitti...

Well, whoever it is, it's highly listenable stuff. Sounds like the levels rise and fall with the dynamics of the music...probably just a trick of my ears and the lo-fi production. But cool nonetheless.

@Velkaarn:
I for one found the previous post enjoyable. I dig Ministry and Rammstein, so the Freeze 2 thing is just fine in these quarters. Thank you for the off-topic posts always.

GREV kirjoitti...

@anon. Like Velkaarn said I was trade that track from my cousin, who have trade it from ND's guy... I don't know anything else about this.

@Velkaarn. I send another e-mail to you.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I don't know if you have the info yet, but I really think this is one of the tracks from the demo "Among the cold winds" by the swedish band WRATH. They released the demo back in 1995. I have an extra original copy of that demo if you're interested in trades. Just write to: kmo@live.se

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@anon:

Is that so? Hmm, that Wrath demo rings bells but I don't think I have or have had it. I will inspect further post-midsummer and will also get in touch with you then. Thanks for the info!