tiistai 31. joulukuuta 2013

Imhotep #4


Imhotep magazine, issue 4 (1998)
Interviews:
Ablaze My Sorrow
Vulpecula
Dark Funeral
Dark Tranquillity
Deinonychus
Emperor (compiled from various sources)
Funeral Oration
Gehenna
Limbonic Art
Lux Occulta
Proscriptor / Absu
Puissance
Russ Smith
The Great Kat
Therion
Warhammer
Withering Surface
+ reviews and a bit more

Reuploaded - 2022

New year, same old hangover. Today's item is another 'zine... pardon, a magazine, from Norway. Looks cool, is fancy but I don't really like it. I like even less the later commercial glossy incarnations. Some cool artists obviously and a posh pro look, but something is still missing or rather it has more to do with how fed up I was/am with the late 90's 'zine editors' attitude. It's just plain annoying to read much of the time. But feel free to decide for yourself. There's quite a lot to read so it'll certainly help you pass the time. I'll just crawl back into my cave for now. 

 

 

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I should have listened. I didn't think it would be that annoying.

Thanks for uploading, though! Some neat information if you can make it through it.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

You're welcome and good to see it's not just me!

Unknown kirjoitti...

Hello Velkaarn. Can you renew the link?

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Unknown:

It's been reuploaded, in case you ever check back.