tiistai 9. heinäkuuta 2013

Chained And Desperate - Oracles from the Neitherworld demo 1995


Chained And Desperate - Oracles from the Neitherworld demo 1995
1) Άδης (Hades)
2) A Thousand Stars
3) Centaurs Dance
4) Dancing in the Garden...
5) The Shapeless Stone
6) Sirens Lament

Mediafire / Rusfolder

I wasn't originally going to post this but as the download provided on the band's website is still incomplete (see this post) I decided to go ahead and upload the rip I made from my tape. Please note it's a traded version, but I got a copy of the cover too, scan is included. This is the original 1995 version.

Sound and rip quality are both ok so no worries on that department even if it's not ripped from an original. Music is as described on the post for the 1995 promo atmospheric Greek-style pagan (black) metal, though the two added tracks (first one is an intro) are faster than the other mostly midtempo material which gives more variation to the demo. Not that much really to add, best C&D release overall in my opinion so download if you enjoy 90's Greek sound and/or their other stuff.

Ei kommentteja: