keskiviikko 13. kesäkuuta 2012

Night Conquers Day - Last Rehearsal 1999


Night Conquers Day - Last Rehearsal October 17th 1999
1) The Gnostic Interpretations (no vocals)
2) Demiurge (no vocals)
3) Rebellion Is The Art Of Survival
4) Martyrdom Delusions (no vocals)

Mediafire / Deposit

And here's another NCD rehearsal contributed by brother Vaalkoth, many thanks to him again! For further background banter, see the previous post! I'm not going to repeat myself here (much at least) so let's just say another rip from him and no real covers, I just made that up.

Like you might have noticed from the title, this was the last NCD rehearsal, unfortunately as I quite enjoy it. Someone might have spotted the instrumental tag at the bottom of the post, it is there because three out of these four songs have no vocals, I'm guessing it is due the lyrics not have been finished for them. They're also marked on the tracklisting and are the unreleased ones. The sound is a little more muddled and obscure here yet at the same time comes of sounding better balanced than on the previous rehearsal tape I posted. It is listenable in my opinion, better than average or something like that. I grow weary of typing, recommended if you liked the other NCD material and you could give it a shot even if you didn't.

2 kommenttia:

kingpossum kirjoitti...

I avoided your first NCD due to the dreaded (for me) "US" origin. While I still much prefer the Scandinavian and European stuff for the reasons you've heard me blather before, the NCD is interesting and the three recordings make a nifty little mixtape.

Thanks.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@kingpossum:

Glad you gave them a chance - it is quite good stuff! Check out Lockjaw for the albums, Mikael contributed them there.