lauantai 3. maaliskuuta 2012

Meatyard - Dismembered Debbie demo 1999


Meatyard - Dismembered Debbie demo 1999
1)
Dismembered Debbie
2) Bulimic Bitch
3) Cough Up Blood
4) Pigs Must Die
5) The Weak
6) Gutfuck (Live)

Reuploaded

I think it is about time to give a sign of life from the Coven. I have a new computer and things again more or less in hand - some of you might have noticed I've been reuploading some of the gone-with-Mega items for the past few weeks. Some are still MIA but luckily brother Grev has just about all of them, thanks man what would I do without you? Anyways, he's a busy man and I don't want to pester him too much so you'll still have to wait for me to get everything back. But let's get to the point here shall we?

This one is a contribution by mr. Chris Rigby, former bass player of Convulsion and Meatyard here whose demo he kindly sent me. Thanks! I have edited a little, namely just chopped it up into separate tracks, nothing else. Music is death/grind, or goregrind is probably more accurate term, fast and brutal stuff. As I am not much an expert in this field I'm not going to elaborate much, except mention that it sounds heavy and pummeling, with a notable low-end rumble. Give it a try to see for yourself! Includes cover scan in pdf-format.

3 kommenttia:

GREV kirjoitti...

Hey Velkaarn! Nice to heard that you're back in business!
What you said, that I'm busy man... that's the fuckin' true, but I always help, if someone need some help!
So, if there's something what you a looking for, please let me know about it!

Cheers & Beers

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

glad to see you back

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Thanks for the comments guys!