keskiviikko 23. marraskuuta 2011

Iskalde Vinder - Sorgens Tid demo 1995

Iskalde Vinder - Sorgens Tid demo 1995
1)
Tåke
2) Bortgang
3) Sorg

Reuploaded

Something obscure from my tape traded items again, this is a demo, possibly only one, of the Norwegians Iskalde Vinder. I couldn't find any information, pictures or the like on the internet, nor do I remember seeing a flyer, review or interview anywhere. Yet they once existed and made this almost 23 minutes of atmospheric Norwegian black metal. Three quite long songs, the middle one being quite non-metal actually, I'm reminded occasionally of the fellow Norwegians Forgotten Woods, Strid and someone else whom I forgot and will edit later into this text. Yeah. Mostly the music is kind of mellow, yet gloomy and moves at a slow midtempo. The sound is pretty typical demo fare and dub quality is okayish, obviously it's not first generation but the minor wear and flaws do not bother at least me that much. The music is very interesting and recommended to pretty much all readers. Any further information, images and cover scans are welcome!

9 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Wow, never even heard of this one before, thanks!

Andrew Werdna kirjoitti...

I like this. Your description seems very fitting, in that it sounds very obscure and atmospheric. The vocals make me laugh, however, because to me they sound so much like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0-lkl9TzsU

kingpossum kirjoitti...

Gotta love it when the word 'mellow' is invoked on this blog. I'll bite for no other reason than that.

Thanks for the post.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Yeah I suppose "mellow" isn't one of the words I toss around casually here. The shouty vocals I was going to mention but apparently forgot!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Could you reup this one? I couldn't find it anywhere else and I'm interested based on the description.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@anon:

Yeah, I'll do it right away!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Thank you!

I really dig this one.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

This dl link has died. Could you please re-up it a third time?

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@EC:

Dang, Depositfiles links tend to do that if I don't keep an eye on them. Reupped to Mega this time!