tiistai 23. elokuuta 2011

Lullaby - Lucifer 7"EP 1992


Lullaby - Lucifer 7"EP 1992
1)
Lucifer
2) In the Name of the Devil
3) Supreme Majesty
4) Symphony of the Death
5) Lilith

Reuploaded

Here's a bit unusual item, a vinyl EP by Brazil's Lullaby, essentially a one-woman show that gained some fame and notoriety in the early 90s. Most of it, as you might guess, by being a black metal (ok sort of) project by a woman. I didn't have an original copy but my dub was of pretty good quality so I ripped it with something else from the same tape. As I thought the end result might interest some readers I decided to post it. Image courtesy of... M.A. or Discogs, can't remember which one this time.

Good sound in a way, it's very clear but lacking in the heaviness department. The music is some kind of doomy proto-black metal soundalike with a very prominent bass. The vocals are sort of coarse, almost growly whispering. Somehow I'm reminded of old Death SS, as well as old Greek bands. All the songs are very short, ranging from 1:03 to 2:38. It sounds quite unique, I'll give it that. Recommended if you're very curious or feeling adventurous.

3 kommenttia:

Dima kirjoitti...

Thanx!!!!!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Dima:

Hope you enjoyed it!

BabyHugZ kirjoitti...

Great post! Would u by any chance have her 93 release "My Master Lucifer"?