keskiviikko 31. elokuuta 2011

Endermic - The Darkest Cloud demo 1994


Endermic - The Darkest Cloud demo II 1994
1)
The Darkest Cloud
2) Under the Benevolent
3) Magical Things
4) Land of Beholder

Reuploaded

Here's an item requested by Grindfreak who contributes to the awesome RAF666underground. I got this one from brother Grev this week and ripped it ASAP so I haven't really had a chance to listen to it, just checked out if it came out all right and it did. No covers, sorry, so another sad image someone found on eBay and posted on Metal Archives is used. Would appreciate a cover scan.

I suppose I should try to say something about it. Well, this is their second demo, has a good demo sound and lasts about 17 minutes. Music is quite melodic but not the Gothenburg sort. And it's death metal. That's enough, download it and listen for yourself!

4 kommenttia:

grindfreak kirjoitti...

Thanxx Bro!! Finally get to listen to a proper recording! Sorry for pestering you so much for it!! Oh, by the way the sound is awesome!! Good Stuff!! The sound is not too far from their first demo "Syndromata..." 93' maybe a tad bit more melodic this time!

grindfreak kirjoitti...

Velkaarn, please give my Thanxx to Grev also! Finnish Death Rules!!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@grindfreak:

Glad you enjoyed it and you're welcome! Don't worry I wasn't pestered at all. You've contributed a lot to Raf's blog so I was happy to help you out. I'll tell Grev you said thanks though he probably read your comment too.

It's a good demo, I'll need to take a listen to the first one as well.

GREV kirjoitti...

@grindfreak: You're welcome!