tiistai 30. marraskuuta 2010

Black Dawn - Rehearsal Track 1993


Black Dawn (fin) - Rehearsal Track 1993
1)
The Mother of All Whores

Mediafire

Here is the last B.D. rehearsal item I got from Grev and it is a single rehearsal track recorded in 1993. It sounds a little more brutal and death metallish than the previous rehearsal posted. It has a nice'n'clear rehearsal sound quality, but unfortunately G. had received the track untitled and I'm too retarded to figure out what song it could be. If you identify the track, get in touch with the track title! Not really much to add, if you've enjoyed the related posts so far, you'll pick this up too.

UPDATE: Wrath has identified the track as "The Mother of All Whores" - if he recalls the title right! Well, he's the best source for this really so I'm using this title & reuploaded the links! Thanks for the info!

5 kommenttia:

Feuersturm kirjoitti...

Great blog first of all!

I think you mentioned something about uploading KVIST's rehearsal tape 94, I hope you manage to get that one done soon. Anything from Obtained Enslavement? The first demo (1992) is practically nonexistent.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Thanks Feuersturm, I'll see what I can do about the Kvist rehearsal soon!

Sorry don't have O.E.'s 1992 demo, it seems pretty damn rare. I'll try to ask around though. I remember some 'zine comments it wouldn't be much good but I'm morbidly curious myself.

Cindergrin kirjoitti...

If my memory serves me right, the title of the track is "The Mother of All Whores".

- Wrath

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

If my memory serves me right, the title of the track is "The Mother of All Whores".

- Wrath

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Wrath:

Excellent, thank you for the info! I'll reupload it with the corrected title.