tiistai 28. syyskuuta 2010

Funebre Inferi - Deathcult demo 1996


Funebre Inferi - Deathcult demo 1996
1)
Marching in Graveyards (Intro)
2) Haunted Scull of a Profanated Grave
3) Lost Sorcerers in the Pyre

Depositfiles

Remember Hieronym Inferiorum? Well, this is H.I. post-name change and it's still Luczebeus doing everything by himself... though this time the result is more slightly more refined. Fear not, it is still far from polished mainstreamish black metal and much of what I said about H.I. still applies here. The musicianship and sound have improved, though the sound is now a little on the thin side and due less murkiness loses a bit of the special aura the H.I. demo had. I got this tape just this year along with some other original tapes and it was in very good shape.

As I mentioned on the old post, this seems to be the only recording of Funebre Inferi and apparently last recording by Luczebeus himself as well. If you know better, let me know as I'm quite curious to hear if he ever made anything else. Recommened for the people who enjoyed the "Worship to Asmodeus" demo and this time people into Greek black metal in general due more accessible sound.

7 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Thks for this demo.

Can you achieve these?:
Torech ungol : "nirnaeth arnoediad" or
Selonath: "my mysterious world"

thks in advance

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

You're welcome. Unfortunately I can't help with your requests - didn't know either band before you asked. But I got curious about Torech Ungol too, so I'll keep an eye for it.

GROND kirjoitti...

Can you reupload?
Thanks.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@GROND:

Sorry the delay, been and still am away from blogging. Anyways, reuploading this as I type.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

That Torech Ungol demo is very rare but I do have their split with Gates of Azharia if it's of interest?

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@EC:

Yeah, I am still curious about this and looks like Gates... is ambient project which is fine and dandy by me!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

You have email