tiistai 2. helmikuuta 2010

Helwetti - Demo 1 '98


Helwetti - Demo I 1998
1)
The Black Tempest
2) Disciples Twelve Are Dead
3) Satan Reigns Supreme
4) Mountain Of The Everburning Evil Fires

Reuploaded

I guess it's about time I posted some proper black metal so here's Helwetti from Finland who play here on their debut demo raw and Satanic black metal which might remind you of fellow Finns Warloghe (these guys would actually perform as live musicians for Warloghe & Lord Leppänen would replace Morath Worlock as drummer). The tape has a good rehearsal sound which suits this kind of music rather well. The sound is actually better than on the 2nd demo released by Drakkar.

I had a scruffy old dub of this and their second demo until I recently came across a copy of this which I picked up and ripped. There are other rips of this tape around, but as I was quite pleased with this I decided to post it anyways. Recommended for Warloghe fans, collectors of black metal demos and Finnish (raw) black metal enthusiasts.

2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

Thank you. Could you rip and upload the 2nd demo?

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@kaos: My recording was pretty lousy, so I suggest you try Dunkelheit here: http://dunkelheit616.blogspot.com/2008/09/helwetti-finland-unholy-extreme-black.html

- They have usually had quite good rips, hope that helps.