keskiviikko 4. marraskuuta 2009

December Wolves - We Are Everywhere


December Wolves - We Are Everywhere Promo 1997
1)
We Are Everywhere
2) ...Not With Tainted Blood

Narod

Here is the hard-to-find 1997 CD promo of December Wolves, I recently got an original copy of it and ripped it to replace the cassette rip I almost uploaded here. Scans of the covers are included. This is also last of the December Wolves releases I'm into, I don't care too much for their last two full lenghts, even if these songs are included on "Completely Dehumanized." These versions were recorded in late 1996.

This is a transition piece between the old, atmospheric black metal and the later modern black/deathrash style, good sound and good songs. Should be enjoyable to both camps of December Wolves listeners. Recommended to others as well.

2 kommenttia:

THE DECEASED kirjoitti...

Right, this is not bad! Tight and with the necessary 'drive'. Although I prever their "Wolftread"-demo/cass.EP, different style but a lot of great atmosphere! And their debut was, well, quite lame in my opinion.
Thanx for sharing!!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

I agree with you mostly, I don't like 'Til Ten Years as a whole but there are songs that I enjoy. Wolftread > this one > 'Til Ten Years > the rest.