maanantai 7. syyskuuta 2009

Ecclesia Satani - NS Satan



Ecclesia Satani - NS Satan CD 2001
1) NS Satan I
2)
NS Satan II
3)
NS Satan III
4)
NS Satan IV
5)
NS Satan V
6)
NS Satan VI
7)
NS Satan VII
8)
NS Satan VIII

Depositfiles

More "monumental black metal with NS ideology" from the Polish Ecclesia Satani in the form of their only full-lenght released by Under the Sign of Garazel in limited edition of 555 copies. I got this at the same time I ordered the tape, uploaded here, from Pakana distro I think. The CD covers contain no tracklisting, just stuff written in Polish which is among the many languages I haven't mastered yet, so I just titled the songs NS Satan I-VIII. There were 88 tracks, but tracks 8-87 were just blanks to get the number and the last one (here VIII) is a short outro bit.

The description monumental applies well here with most proper tracks ticking well over 5 minutes in lenght, II taking the cake at intimidating 25 mins! The music is again keyboard-heavy, from the symphonic school of black metal and this time the sound quality is obviously better than on the demo. Give it a shot if you're not put off by their ideology. Coverscan included for your Polish-reading pleasure.

2 kommenttia:

THE DECEASED kirjoitti...

That's indeed a fucking crazy, but musically genious album... very very dark! My copy lacks the front cover ("got lost on the postal way", it was said...), so thanx a lot for the scans!!

peter kirjoitti...

It's not seriously nazi ideology.