tiistai 14. heinäkuuta 2009

Voices Of Winds - Demo 1994

Voices Of Winds - Demo 1994
1)
Voices Of Winds
2)
Outro

Depositfiles

Another project for today, this time Thy Serpent's Sami Tenetz with his short-lived Voices Of Winds. Synth-based dark music with voices, pretty much in the time-honoured 90's one-man-and-his-synthesizer -vein. Not bad actually, sounds quite gloomy. I can't remember for sure but I think he might've recycled some parts for the 2nd Thy Serpent demo.

How I came across this tape is the usual story: I ordered the 1st Thy Serpent demo from Sami in 1994, we wrote some letters, he recorded some stuff for me (like the 1st version of "In Blackened Dreams" meant for some compilation and later released on "Lords Of Twilight"), introduced me to Root's music - of which I am eternally grateful, thank you Sami, and so on. I don't think he ever "properly" released this demo, I think he just dubbed it to some people. Anyway, here's your chance to hear it.

6 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

BROKEN LINK MANIAC

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Shit you're right. Reuploading ASAP.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hey, is it possible to get another reupload of this? Thanks in advance!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@anon:

Yes, I am uploading to another server as I type.

Borderline1991 kirjoitti...

This is great demo. I like it a lot. Thanks.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Borderline:

Really? I think the stuff was at least partially remade for the 2nd Thy Serpent demo. I ripped this again not too long ago, this must still be the first version I think.