torstai 9. heinäkuuta 2009

Haven In Shadows - Legend Of The Wolf demo 1995

Haven In Shadows - Legend Of The Wolf rehearsal demo 1995
1)
Haven In Shadows
2) Legend Of The Wolf
3) Untitled I
4) Gazing Upon Distant Shores
5) Untitled II

Reuploaded

Haven In Shadows, later renamed simply Shadows, was a side project of Wanderer/Raven/etc man Vindasyl, playing dark and doomy metal plodding away mostly at mid-tempo. He recorded me this rehearsal/demo tape along with material from his/their various other projects back in the day. I can't seem to find the piece of paper with the track listing for this one but I recall the Metal Archives titles seem to be correct so we'll go with 'em for now.

As a word of warning: this reheasal demo is completely instrumental. It has a good rehearsal sound though and at least I enjoy the songs, vocals or no. Atmospheric stuff, has a certain heathenish air to it too I think. Recommended for people who do not miss the vocals too much, or who like to sing to their mp3s.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Can you please re-upload this rehearsal, Velkaarn? I quite enjoyed the oddly quiet and calming atmosphere of the "Moments of Honour" demo. Would like to hear more.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Rhun:

I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with other things recently. Anyways, sure I can - though I'm wondering if I should repost the thing with a new rip. Well, in the meanwhile I'll reup the old version. Caution: sound and feel differs a lot from the demo!