lauantai 14. maaliskuuta 2009

Unhola - Mustan Syvyyden Tuulet... demo 1997


Unhola - Mustan Syvyyden Tuulet... demo II 1997
1) Megakuolema (Intro)
2) Mustan Veren Veljeskunta
3) Täältä Tullaan Kuolema
4) Mustan Veren Veljeskunta
5) Unhola (Instrumental)

Link is here.

This is one of my favourite Finnish black metal demos, Unhola's 2nd tape and first one I heard from them. The fourth track "Täältä Tullaan Kuolema" is one of my favourite demo songs ever, I wish they would have put it on the "Inferno" album. Sadly I only got a dub of the original thing from a friend of mine so no proper cover scan (again), have to make to do with the one from Metal Archives which I edited a little. The rip isn't mine either, it was done by my friend Joonas a few years ago... and since I seem to have misplaced the tape, we'll have to make do with that. Got his permission, too.

An intro and four tracks of raw sounding melodic Finnish black metal, 160 kbps and decent sound quality, very good music. Definitely recommended!

Ei kommentteja: