lauantai 7. maaliskuuta 2009

Moonspell - Live England, 27.7.1995



Moonspell - Live at Rio's, Bradford England 27.07.1995
1)
Intro
2) Wolfshade (Werewolf Masquerade)
3) Love Crimes
4) ...Of Dream And Drama (Midnight Ride)
5) An Erotic Alchemy
6)
Opus Diabolicum
7) Vampiria
8) Alma Mater

Re-reuploaded - 2022

Ok, another live tape, this one from Moonspell, known to most I presume. I really enjoyed the 1995 "Wolfheart" album and in my tender tape trading days I tried to get hold of as many as possible live recordings of the 1995 tour. This would be the first one I rip and if I recall correctly also the first one I got. Good one, though the strings are quite low. Download if you like old Moonspell.

2 kommenttia:

HC kirjoitti...

Hi there! Many thanks por posting these Moonspell Bootlegs.

This link appears to be broken, though. Would you possibly reupload?

Cheers!

Hélio Cristóvão

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@HC:

Late greetings, Hélio Cristóvão! I know I am very late but then again, the blog is very dead too. Anyways, I've reuploaded this live tape in case you ever come back to check on it. I recall this was one of the better ones!