lauantai 21. maaliskuuta 2009

Kyprian's Circle - The Nightwind Tunes demo 1997


Kyprian's Circle - The Nightwind Tunes demo II 1997
1)
Into the Northern Crown
2) Dancing with Trees
3) Hymn to Thunders
4) The Nightwind Tunes

Reuploaded

First off, this is not my rip ...as you might have figured out yourselves since I was looking for the demos myself. Thanks to Ossi, who had downloaded this from who knows where and kindly uploaded & linked it for me, now I'm only missing the 1996 demo. I decided to share this one in the meantime. I seem to be unable to find a better picture of the covers than that piece of shit from Metal Archives so I'm afraid it'll have to do. Maybe I should've scanned a flyer for the demo instead.

This demo (and the 1st one) has lyrics in English and features Shatraug of Horna & the Satanic Tyrant Werewolf formerly known as Nazgul as session vocalists. Get it already.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

This one too, please. Thank you.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@anon:

Sure, uploading now as I type this.