tiistai 30. joulukuuta 2008

Morningstar - Promotape 1994


Morningstar - Promotape 1994
1) The Eyes Of Lamia 
2) Kalevala 
3) Black Rebel

Reuploaded

Here's some more stuff from Sinister Satyr Honkonen, this time the main-project Morningstar and the 1994 promo. Three (short) songs that were latter released on the debut album "Rivendell." There were two alternative covers for the tape, Arska sent me both with the tape and I've included scans of them with the download. Not much else to say really.

3 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I like this stuff very much, also the later Minotauri stuff is great, thanks very much for sharing!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I like this stuff very much, also the later Minotauri stuff is great, thanks for sharing!!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

You're welcome & thanks for your comment! Agree with the later Minotauri recordings, they evolved quite a lot from the old rehearsal I posted.